गुरुवार, 21 नवंबर 2013

Belly Dance Routine Pharonic Oddysey


15-02-2012 को अपलोड किया गया
www.kristyhatton.com 
Hi! My name is Kristy Hatton. I teach bellydance at Personal Best in San Pedro, Total Woman in Torrance, the San Pedro YMCA . I also perform and give palm readings weekly at Babouch Moroccan Restaurant in San Pedro. I am also available for private parties of all occasions. If you would like to know more about my teaching or my performing please contact me by messaging me at www.kristyhatton.com. I am also a Hand Analyst and Life Purpose Consultant.
In this video is a quick guided run through of the bellydance routine for my students. If it werent for you I might never have posted a video. Thank you very much for taking the time to watch this video, it is the very first one I have ever posted to YouTube! I hope to start making more videos like this in the future, so your support, kind words, and suggestions are always appreciated =)

If you have been taking class with me it should be a breeze to keep up with the moves and the ques. It is just the same as we practiced in class. It starts at the beginning of the song, and when it gets to the end it stops. Here are the details about the song...
Song: Pharonic Odyssey
Album: Babelesque
Artist: Paul Dinletir

As far as I can tell it is only available on the CD (I couldnt track it down on ITunes or Amazon download).

This video was shot at Clarita Bassett 's chiropractic clinic, gym, and total life warehouse in San Pedro. It is called Personal Best and if you have never been, you really must visit this hiden gem in San Pedro. Thanks Clarita! And this video was edited and gussied-up by Lois Thornburg. Thanks Lois!

Please share and enjoy!

Mandanah's drum solo Belly Dance

Rania bellydance fitness all for body

Belly Dance Art-Tactics

Belly Dance Routine Pharonic Oddysey

Flat Stomach Workout

Black Woman's Journey to Health & Fitness Documentary

Exercise Fitness

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें